So, you want to show your support of nonprofits on #OregoniansGive?
Your efforts will help make the day a huge success.
We know life is Hectic – #OregoniansGive is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to show your support of the organizations and causes you care about.
- Mark Your Calendar for November 29. Making a donation on that day could help your nonprofit win additional matching dollars. Sign up to receive reminders prior to and on #OregoniansGive.
- Become a champion for your nonprofit. You can raise funds for an organization on #OregoniansGive.
- Visit the organization’s profile
- Click the "Fundraise" button!
- Spread the word. Talk about #OregoniansGive with friends, family, and colleagues. Post about on it Facebook or share one of the posts on the #OregoniansGive Facebook Page. Tweet about it or retweet one of ours from the #OregoniansGive Twitter Page. And don’t forget to use the hashtag #OregoniansGive!
Basics to being a Fundraising Champion
What link do I share? You’ll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit. You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the word out? To get the word out about #OregoniansGive, you’ll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I responsible for as a champion? As a Fundraising Champion you’re responsible for getting the word out about #OregoniansGive, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!
Can I collect donations by cash or check? Yes! If someone makes a contribution by cash or check you can still have that donation count towards your personal fundraising goal. Email the contact person at the organization you are fundraising for with the donation amount and donor name so they can add it to your total.